FREQUENTLY ASKED CUSTOMER QUESTIONS
1. Is the Gordmans return policy changing in ongoing stores?
Gordmans return policy remains the same in our ongoing stores.
2. Are closing stores accepting returns?
No, closing Gordmans stores are unable to accept returns.
3. Can I return merchandise I bought in a closing store to an ongoing store?
You have until May 7, 2017 to return merchandise bought before April 7th, to an ongoing store even if you made your purchase at a store that is closing. However, your return will still to be subject to the restrictions stated Gordmans return policy.
1. I have always made my Gordmans credit card payment in store.
- a. Can I continue to do this in a store that is going out of business?
- No, closing Gordmans stores are unable to accept credit card payments.
- b. After my usual store closes, how do I make an outstanding payment?
- Bill payments can be made online, by mail, or over the phone.
2. Are you accepting my Gordmans credit card in Peebles, Goodys, Bealls, Stage or Palais Royal stores?
No, not at this time.
1. Will the Gordmans ecommerce site be ongoing or turned off?
Gordmans.com is being “paused” temporarily to redesign and update the site and will go live again as soon as that work has been completed.
- a. If turned off, when?
- Friday morning, April 7th.
2. I have recently purchased items on Gordmans website, will I still receive those items? If not, how quickly will I get my money back?
Out of stock orders are never charged to a credit card; in the unlikely event an item over-sells, credit will be issue to the corresponding credit card in 10-14 days.
Any in-stock order placed online by close of business Thursday, April 6th will be fulfilled and shipped as scheduled.
1. Can I use my Gordmans gift card at a Peebles, Goodys, Bealls, Stage or Palais Royal store or their online site?
No, Peebles, Goody’s, Bealls, Stage and Palais Royal are not accepting Gordmans gift cards.
2. Will closing stores accept my Gordmans gift card?
The closing Gordmans stores will accept Gordmans gift cards until April 21, but they are excluded from the extra 10% offer since everything in the closing stores already has discounts of at least 20%!
3. Will ongoing stores accept my Gordmans gift card?
Ongoing Gordmans stores will accept Gordmans gift cards until April 21. As Gordmans works to bring you even more fun and exciting deals in the coming months, unfortunately due to court ruling, we must discontinue our current gift card program. We apologize for the inconvenience and want to make sure you get to use your card before it stops working. As an extra incentive we'll give you an extra 10% off when you use your gift card as payment! Please USE GIFT CARD(S) BY 4/21 or they will no longer be valid.